Pressure Washer Service & Repairs
Your Hotsy pressure washer works hard every day to keep equipment and surfaces clean. However, like all things mechanical, components eventually wear down and need replacement or repair.
Hotsy Dealers Provide Maintenance and Peace of Mind
Giving your Hotsy a little TLC will help to protect your investment so you can focus on keeping your business running efficiently and smoothly.
The factory-trained technicians at your local Hotsy dealer are available to provide pressure washer service and maintenance support when you need help, including:
- Service at a local dealer or your location
- 24-point tune-ups
- Scheduled maintenance plans
- Repairs and service for all pressure washer brands
Convenient Service Locations
We make it easy – take your pressure washer to a local Hotsy dealer or they can come to you! To minimize downtime, Hotsy dealers' service trucks carry a wide array of replacement parts, allowing techs to service most issues on the spot.
Avoid equipment downtime through regularly scheduled maintenance. Using Hotsy's 24-point tune-up, service techs can recommend any necessary repairs to prevent breakdowns. Choose from quarterly, bi-annual, or annual plans.
Servicing All Brands
Hotsy service technicians perform service and repair on all brands of pressure washers (including Hotsy, of course), as well as many other types of equipment. Whatever the brand, your local Hotsy dealer has the expertise to get you back in the field again.
24-Point Pressure Washer Tune-Up
Hotsy’s signature 24-Point Tune-Up inspects for all aspects of the pressure washer to ensure pressure unloaders, safety valves, and hoses are working properly.
Safety is key. Through a regular maintenance program, you're not only taking care of your pressure washer – you're also taking care of your staff.
Hotsy's Signature Service Program Includes:
- Check pump pressure
- Check oil burner, air band or gas pilot light adjustment
- Check pump crankcase oil, top off if required
- Check fuel filter cartridge, replace or clean if required
- Check nozzle, replace if worn
- Check pump volume
- Adjust belt tension
- Check hoses for wear
- Adjust burner for best combustion
- Check thermostat for proper cycling
- Check gun, wand grips for wear or damage
- Check for coil sooting*
- Check for coil scaling*
- Check for contaminated fuel tank, flush if required
- Check detergent inlet system
- Inspect quick couplers
- Oil pump wicks as required
- Check amp draw
- Check detergent supply and metering valve
- Grease if required
- Check engine crankcase oil and fill if required
- Check engine spark plugs, replace if required
- Check fuel filter, clean or replace if required
- Check detergent suction systems and dilution ratios
* Cleaning is extra on these items. Parts at additional cost.
Request Equipment Service
Fill out the form below to have a local Hotsy dealer schedule service or repairs for your pressure washer.
*We respect your privacy and will never sell your e-mail address or other contact information to outside sources. Information is shared only within the Hotsy network of authorized dealers. Any e-mail from Hotsy will include an unsubscribe link.